Welcome Summer! Although this summer may look a little different with social distancing, here are some simple ways to organize your home and family for some summer fun.
1. Gardening Tools | Save time this summer when tackling your garden. Keep all of your gardening tools in a bucket where items are visible and easily accessible. That way when you are digging up weeds or vegetables, everything is an arm’s distance away.
2. Sunblock + Mosquito Repellent | Store these handy products in a Ziploc bag. It is best to have them ready to grab and go for your trip to the park, pool, or trails.
3. Outside Toys | Avoid bringing in any extra mess from your family’s outdoor gear by placing a laundry basket or bin in the garage. Don’t forget about ventilation!
4. Grill Master | If you are like us, your grill becomes your summer kitchen. Help make grilling simple by storing all of your gill tools and must have seasonings in one space or container.
5. Snack Monsters | Create an easy grab-and-go areas in your fridge and pantry where you or the kiddos can pick up a quick snack. Keeping items in clean containers can help you easily see when snacks need to be restocked.