There is no doubt that 2020 has been challenging! As I reflect on the past year, I can't help but think we all had to grow in some way. Whether it be by growing closer with our families, appreciating the value of everyday experiences, (hair cuts, dining in at restaurants, shopping at retail stores, etc.) and learning how resilient we really are. As you anticipate the new year, don't forget to reflect on 2020 and plan to continually grow in 2021.
To help you make 2021 your best, here is 5 my favorite personal development books.
1. When Less Becomes More, Emily Ley | If you are feeling overwhelmed or running on empty, this is a quick and easy read to help you let go of the countless expectations we place on ourselves and start focusing on what matters most.
2. Untamed, Glennon Doyle | If you are feeling lost in life right now, Untamed is Glennon's intimate memoir about the struggles she faced and her journey in discovering her true self. Deep, brave, and powerful book.
3. You are a Badass at Making Money, Jen Sincero | Never feel like there is enough money in your bank account or you will never get out your financial pit? Jen's no-nonsense basdass book will walk you through reshaping your thoughts and feelings about money.
4. Atomic Habits, James Clear | Are you ready to make some changes in your life but struggling to stick with them. Atomic Habits is the perfect read for helping you understand the power of small habits and simple ways you can begin to incorporate them into your life.
5. High Performance Habits , Brendon Burchard | If you are looking to create a meaningful life - this is the book for you. Brendon breaks down the most impactful habits to thriving in your relationships, career, and life.
I wanna hear from you!
What's your must read personal development book? Share in the comments below!